Thursday, March 11, 2010

Look at Me!

Anonymous blog and all, I can't tell you too many details. I can, however, speak in generalities. I can say that I simply adore when toddlers get big enough to do things for themselves. I love their pride in accomplishment. Little One (is this too specific?) has started doing things her big brothers can do. She crows at the top of her lungs, "I did it!" Her little face just glows with self-satisfaction. I love it. And I thank God he made toddlers with a big heaping scoop of precious to go with their stubbornness and attitudes. Between hearing Little One sing "Look at me!" and "I did it!," there's a lot of preciousness in my house these days. (I also thank God for spiking the frequency of precious because I was about to lose my mind with all the stubbornness and attitude. Once again our Lord has perfect timing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails