Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Leave the Matchmaking to Patty

Have you seen Millionaire Matchmaker? I freely admit I (guiltily) watch it. Patty has a gift. She sees something in people and just knows they'll fit together. Throw in some old-fashioned knowledge about men and women (with a dash of potty mouth) and she's a joy to watch.

I think I've learned to leave well enough alone. I have two mom friends who would make excellent friends, if I could just get them in the same room together. I've tried multiple times. Clearly, the timing is off. But get this, one of the two of them can't make our get-together because of some vital, immediate need - like getting her nails done. Please. You want to make new friends but can't find the time to do it? Well, opportunity knocked and you were at the salon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one...thinking of Patty's skills to find the best matches. Yes surely god gifts this skill to dear ones and send them on earth to do the Matchmaking stuff. You make me more interested to go in and watch Millionaire Matchmaker!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails