Friday, March 5, 2010

Being Wooed Is Everything

Just in case you don't know it, God is wooing you. Really. Lots more on that another time, but for now I'll simply say that yesterday morning I felt low. Very low. During quiet time with the Lord, everything came pouring out in prayer. And I asked for God to woo me. I asked for him to show us he "had it." Sometimes I just need to know God's got it, you know?

So I prayed. And talked to my friend. And felt better. Spirits felt lifted. That was one moment of wooing. God gave me a friend who knew the words to say. Thank you.

Then my husband called and told me about a "random" call he received. Given that this blog is anonymous, I can't tell you what it was about, but I can say it was good! Another moment of wooing. God took care of a need we have. Thank you.

Then, when he got home last night he told me about something that happened at work that confirmed something very important for him. A third, amazing, perfect, massive moment of wooing. God helped my husband see over a hurdle. Thank you.

My heart feels full. I feel peace. My husband has peace. No, things aren't perfect. But God has it.
I love being wooed. Ask him to woo you. He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails