Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trying New Pizza

The other day I ripped out an article that had Wolfgang Puck's All-Purpose Pizza Dough recipe and decided today was the day to try it.  The kids helped make the dough.  We set it to rise.  Then we divided the dough and let it rest.  Then they each got to put on their own toppings and eat their very own 8" pizza.  They loved it.  Ownership of one's food rocks!  Middle One even tried anchovies - and decided he likes them!  Darling is so proud.

Sadly, everyone's pizza was gobbled up before I could take a picture and I got all-efficient and cleaned the kitchen before realizing I didn't take a picture.  There's not even a plate with crumbs to prove how good it was.  Oh, well.  Surely, you'll believe me.  Right?

~ G

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails