Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More on Paul Ryan


If you haven't already noticed, I really like Paul Ryan.  From the first time Darling and I saw him (on Election Night 2008 giving the Republican response to Obama's win), we liked him.  He's got the right ideas for the GOP.  He's a rising star and one to watch.  My hope and prayer is that he doesn't blow it.

Every time he gives a speech or is on the air, I think about posting, but manage not to do so.  I don't want to run into copyright infringement by reposting his speeches.  What I will say is if you are on Facebook, become a fan of Paul Ryan.  Every time he's on the air or gives a speech, he posts it.  If you become a fan, it'll pop up right on your feed.  I'm saying it here: He's one to watch.


Of course, while you're on FB, follow me!  

~ G

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails