Sunday, April 18, 2010

My New TV Addiction

Sarah's House.  Third Season. Love it.  I enjoyed the second season when she (Sarah Richardson) redid a suburban home, but the third season with the farmhouse is wonderful!  Have you seen the main bathroom?  OMG - loving it!

The house before she and Tommy get to work.  Seriously, how can you not trust a woman who wears those boots?  






I love this bathroom. I love the curtains and their cheery yellow.  Love the step and it's distressed look.  Can't you imagine luxuriating in a bubble bath with your glass of wine, several magazines at the ready on the step?  


I love those curtains.  The yellow makes me happy.  I'm not usually a fan of old tubs (I have a deep phobia of old bathrooms and old dirt.  Dumb, I know.  But that's a whole 'nother post), BUT, I could spend hours in this one.


And this vanity is gorgeous.  Love the mirror.  Love the sconces.  This bathroom caught my attention enough that I stood in my shower until the hot water threatened to run out for an extended amount of time, picturing new tile, a new tub, new drapes, new wall color, and searching for a vanity at a flea market.  I haven't been this inspired to redo rooms in my house in ages.  For now, I'll sit on the couch with the laptop, munching on wasabi peas and dream of projects to come.  Hmmm...  we have some paint, there's a garage sale next Friday, I wonder...

Sarah's House is on HGTV.  Sarah's House is also on Facebook.  Sarah Richardson's website.

~ G

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails