Saturday, May 15, 2010

Make Your Voice Heard!

Ever wonder how politicians figure out what their constituents want?  Ever wonder how restaurants know what patrons prefer?  Ever wish you could be one of those people who gets to sound off on the latest issue or product?  Well, you can.

Join Polling Point and make your voice heard. Aside from giving my conservative perspective, I earn points every time I complete a poll.  I've been responding to Polling Point for a couple years and recently received my t-shirt for points.

So why am I bringing this up on my blog?  Well, no one's paying me.  But, I just finished a poll on immigration, my state's education policies, and whether or not I approve of Obama's policies.  (I'll give you one guess on how I answered that last question.)  It occurred to me that you might be interested in joining and making your conservative voice heard, too.  Join and pass on the link.

~ G

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails