Friday, June 25, 2010

Life Takes Turns

I'm posting less and less, aren't I?  Many apologies.  The truth is I've started working at home part-time and the computer time isn't just for blogging anymore.  Hopefully, I'll get a handle on the paid work and will get back to the blog work soon.   

This week has kicked my butt.  In the past 7 days, we've lost two friends.  One was diagnosed with cancer only four months ago and one seemed in perfect health and just didn't wake up Thursday morning.  Throw in spending 12 hours helping friends move their family a whole five minutes farther (why does it feel like an hour?) and I'm physically and emotionally drained.  

The only thing I'm holding onto with any clarity right now is that God has a plan and when it's time, it's time.  Sometimes life takes turns and it's not up to me to steer the car.

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails