Friday, July 29, 2011

Need a Letter to Adequately Express Your Outrage?

Better yet, do you know any liberals who need help expressing their outrage?  Check out this link and click the "Outrage Generator."

Just for kicks, I will fill out my own letter and post it here.  Then, you do the same in the comment section and we can giggle self-righteously to ourselves.

Here's my letter:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing today to shriek my utter OFFENSE over the fact that anyone dared to momentarily think the dreaded K-Word. 

You see, I am inordinately proud of my ethnicity – and why shouldn't I be? It took incredible skill and hard work on my part to be conceived – not to mention all the determination it took me to master blinking. That's why pride in my ethnicity constitutes my entire one-dimensional identity – and for that I deserve automatic and constant validation.

Now, I'm a supporter of free speech and all, but when it isn't gushingly positive about people to whom I condescend for cheap political points, then it's time for draconian censorship!

Furthermore, as a member of the esteemed International Society of the Ancestrally Fixated, it is my pleasure to remind you that only WE are allowed to use the K-Word – as a proud expression of our resilience. 

You know, growing up Jedi in my overly tolerant hippie commune, it didn't take long to realize that the problem with today's world is that people who are different from me are too criminally self-absorbed to fixate entirely on MY feelings. And that's why when those people used the K-Word, I felt I'd been personally smacked, and as such hereby formally demand their public exectution. 

Yours Truly, 

G

PS: I won't be surprised if you ignore me. That's just the kind of treatment I'd expect from a typical sneaky cracker like YOU!




Fun, right?  Go make yours and report your findings.  :-)

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails